Electric Power Generator Works by Solar Energy
In this work solar concentrator photovoltaics (SCPV) and high temperature co-electrolysis (HTCE) systems of American company known …….. have been used after development to produce only H2. The produced hydrogen gas is used for generating 100 Megawatt/Day.
It is known that sun is the unique source of the solar energy, so the hot weather provinces in the world are rich sources of the solar energy. Otherwise, if we found method to convert solar energy to energetic gases it will be useful not only for cold weather places in the world but also useful for many of new applications. Also converting solar energy to energetic gases is useful for using solar energy overnight and no need to store electric power in battery.
Meanwhile, some researchers in R & D division of American company known ………. have published paper. Find paper online:
This paper includes novel technique for co-electrolysis of water and carbon dioxide gas by solar energy. The products which are due to methanation after co-electrolysis process are: H2, and CH4.
Otherwise, the above systems of the American company have been other used where some development will be applied for the process in which carbon dioxide is recycled and never consumed to generate H2 only.
In this work the American company systems will be developed to produce pure H2 gas only. Then find below the details of this work:
1. Number of concentrate photovoltaics (SCPV’s) and high temperature co-electrolysis (HTCE’s) systems of the American company have been developed to work as hydrogen generator in presence of carbon dioxide (carbon dioxide is recycled and never consumed). The number of used systems should cover producing 2 ton of hydrogen/day
2. As shown in the above paper the oxygen is extracted from the steam. Otherwise, CO and H2 will be produced by the co-electrolysis process of the CO2 and H2O mixture.
3. CO and H2 mixture has been pumped toward selective membrane to separate H2 for storage.
4. The remaining CO is used to pass through water vapor as shown in the following reaction:
CO + (water vapor) CO2 + H2
5. The above mixture in the step (4) has been pumped toward selective membrane to separate H2 for storage.
6. The remaining CO2 in the equation of step (4) has been pumped and recycled for new co-electrolysis process.
7. As shown above the used CO2 is recycled and never consumed.
8. Suitable fuel cell with capacity of 2 ton H2 will be used per day
9. 2 Ton of H2 can produce electric power 100 Megawatt per day
Methodology of Producing Prototype:
A pilot size of developed solar concentrator photovoltaics (SCPV) and high temperature co-electrolysis (HTCE) systems are established. Number of other developments has been applied on the above process in view of the collected data. Collection of data continues until we get the ideal condition for working the above process. Final pilot size of (SCPV) and (HTCE) systems have been designed in view of ideal conditions for working process. The final pilot size of (SCPV) and high temperature co-electrolysis (HTCE) systems is connected to suitable fuel cell. The pilot and fuel cell is considered electric power generator PROTOTYPE of the project. In addition the researchers of the project should inform the sponsor, details for producing system can use 2 ton of H2 per day.